|Current Version||Version: 4.0.3|
|Description||Remember what's important to you, here and now.
Whether it's an urgent report, a call to a friend, a project at school, a task at the mall-reQall gathers and manages them all, and alerts you at just the right time and place. Let reQall handle it!
- Capture before you forget: Save your ideas, to-do lists and things to remember by voice or text. Or use email, IM, and more.
- Automatically organize: reQall makes it easy to organize your to-do's by recognizing dates, times, locations, and certain keywords. You can also create your own tags, categories, and locations.
- Get things done: reQall's Here and Now lets you know what you need to do at that time and at that location.
Watch how David Pogue of The New York Times uses reQall:
See what Apple says about reQall:
See our Getting Started guide at http://help.reqall.com/reqall-for-iphone.html to learn more.
reQall for iPhone is free, and works with either a free reQall Standard account or a paid reQall Pro account. Pro users enjoy advanced features like direct integration with Outlook and Google Calendar, location-based organization, Push notifications and enhanced email capabilities. New accounts get a 15-day free trial of reQall Pro. Compare the two accounts at http://www.reqall.com/about/compare_pro_standard
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- OS and System Enhancement
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web and Communications