|File Size||1.9305948E7 MB|
-Andy Ihnatko why he chose Collage as his 'Pick of the Week'
Find out just how easy it can be to turn photos into a collage! cf/x collage is the #1 app for quickly assembling your pictures into great-looking collages.
collage allows you to easily adjust every image (Zoom and Pan). Hold spacebar and use your mouse to pan (move an image within its frame) or the command key to zoom. No need to crop your images in iPhoto.
collage's intuitive interface makes it fun to assemble any number of photos into a collage. Start by dragging a selection of images (from Finder, iPhoto, Aperture, ...) to collage's canvas. Even traditionally tedious tasks like composing individual photos becomes fun, and collage can change the whole layout for you with a few simple clicks. Then export your new masterpieces to social sites, save them to disk, or print in high-resolution.
- Intuitive interactive editing of your layout - as you go
- Automatic layout adaption during image import and when you add new images
- Compose individual images directly on the canvas (using zoom, pan, and advanced composition guides) - no more tedious cropping or zooming in iPhoto
- Non-destructive - collage will never touch your source images
- No limits - expand any collage simply by adding more images
- Color Themes to quickly set the 'mood' of your collage
- Export to many different file formats, iPhoto, Aperture, the Desktop (background image), cf/x alpha, and upload to social websites
- Save layouts as templates for quick starting points for new collages
- Create self-contained archives for safe storage
LET US KNOW:
We love to hear form you. Whenever you have a comment, feature request or improvement, tell us. Many of the great additions to collage come from feedback that our users have given us. And don't forget to rate collage if you like it!
BY THE WAY:
If you like collage, be sure to also check out it's bigger, badder brother: cf/x alpha. See what our image composition engine really can do...
- Collage creation is exceptionally simple and flexible
- Collages look excellent and can be exported in high-resolution
- Direct upload to Flickr
- Cannot import photos or albums directly from iPhoto, Aperture, or Lightroom
- Canvas resolution settings are extremely confusing
- Lacks text tool and some export options