|Author||Generic Company Place Holder|
|Description||Habits is a Getting Things Done (GTD) companion application that helps you form good habits. Enter in the habits you want to form and how often you want to do them. Then, run Habits each day to see when it's time to do one of them.
For example, be reminded to call Mom every weekend, go to the gym every 2 to 3 days, or water the plants every other day.
Habits will remind you when you have to do something and track when you do it. Unlike a recurring event in your calendar, a habit doesn't have to be done at an exact time and keeping these items separate means your calendar won't be cluttered.
Whether you're trying to Get Things Done, Sharpen the Saw (from Seven Habits of Highly Effective People) or keep a Seinfeld Calendar (of streaks), Habits is the perfect application for you.
- The home screen shows a sorted list of habits (in the order you should do them)
- For each habit, get a report on how well you are doing, as well as a calendar view with full history (rotate the phone when looking at a habit)
- Skip a habit, and have Habits remind you the next time you have to do it.
- Pause a habit (for vacations or business trips) and not have it count against you.
- Keeps track of your longest and current streak
- Get Help within the application.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps