Impress your friends with your own personal comic strips, created on your iPad, iPhone or iPod using just the photos from your photo album or iPhone camera.
Select one of the many included page templates. Add photos to the cells. Add a couple of balloons with fun words. Add additional effect symbols (stickers) like "Boom", "Splash", or "Bang" for a bit of extra spice. When you are happy with your new graphic novel, share it with friends and family.
Photos can be added from the camera, your photo-album, or downloaded directly from your Facebook account. You can apply filters to photos, and change the layout of the page to fit your needs. You can even paint on the photos, or draw your own sketches from scratch.
Text balloons can be position, sized, and rotated freely on the page. You can alter colors, font, text-size. You can even give the balloons color gradients for additional impact.
There are plenty of stickers to spice up the novel, but you can also create your own using photos from your photo-album and the built-in masking and drawing tools.
Use warped text with thick borders and gradient color-fill to give your cartoon the super-hero look.
Additional fonts can be installed from the web, so you will only be limited by your own imagination.
While you work, you can freely pan and zoom to control even the smallest details.
Once you have finished your masterpiece you can save it to your photo album, email it to your friends, upload it to Facebook or Flickr, or create a Tweet with Twitter and Twitpic
-- All from within Strip Designer.
- More than a 100 strip templates with 1 to 9 photo cells
- Create your own layouts with up-to photo 12 photo cells
- 12 different balloon types
- Warped text
- Change ballon size, rotation, color, and transparency
- Use any iPhone font or install additional fonts
- Color gradients
- More than 100 stickers to insert for additional impact
- Facebook, Flickr and Twitpic upload support
- Facebook photo download built in
- Export to PDF to create real comic book pages
- Control scale, position and rotation of photos
- Paint on photos or your own stickers
- 5 different cell styles
- Image filters for photos
- Freely pan and zoom while you work
- Insert maps
- Automatic save and restore of the strip when you exit and reenter the application
--- What the reviewers say ---
"Strip Designer is worth every penny it costs, and then some. I would pay a couple more bucks for Lifestrips. It's stable, it's easy, it's fun, and for all that I couldn't come up with anything witty for my comic text, I love the look of my comics. Someone with a better imagination than I apparently have could really do fabulous things with this app. I rate it a solid five stars out of five.", Pamela Flora, iPhoneography
Strip Designer was chosen as staff favorite on the US iPhone app store during the first two weeks of March 2010! It was also selected as Staff Favorite on the US iPad app store in June 2010.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- OS and System Enhancement
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web and Communications