|Developer||The Iconfactory, Artis Software|
Effortlessly add effects and textures to your photos. Choose from a variety of Flare’s built-in Presets or create your own using dozens of individual photographic effects. Easy to learn for casual hobbyists, Flare also has the flexibility professional photographers need.
Your photo is just the beginning!
• Dozens of built-in Presets spanning a wide range of photographic effects and styles
• Create custom Presets using over 90+ effects including textures, frames, borders, and more
• Additional Presets available for download at FlareApp.com
Exposure, Midtone Brightness, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Duotone, Color Filter, Color Gradient, Black & White, Cross Processing
Gaussian Blur, Motion Blur, Zoom Blur, Sharpen, Glow, Vignette
Grain, Texture, Lightleak, Frame, Border, Rounded Edges, Barrel Distortion, Rotation, Halftone, Pixellate, Scanlines
• Edit – Fine tune effects via live preview
• Snapshot – Temporarily save edits as a Snapshot for later use
• High quality 12 Megapixel Textures, Borders and Frames
• Unlimited Undos
• Drag and drop images from iPhoto, Aperture, Photoshop and Lightroom
• Use Flare as an external editor in iPhoto, Aperture, and Lightroom.
• RAW format supported for importing photos
• Crop and Rotate images quickly and easily
• Export photos in JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats
• Share creations on Flickr or by e-mail
• Online user guide and video tutorials
MacOS X Snow Leopard 10.6
Intel Core Duo
2GB RAM (minimum) / 4GB RAM (recommended)
100MB Disk Space plus room for your photos