||GuitarToolkit 2.0 is a huge new release of one of the App Store’s top-rated apps for guitar players. GuitarToolkit 2.0 features an all-new iPad version that is free for existing customers, and GuitarToolkit+, an amazing new in-app purchase that adds interactive Chord Sheets, Custom Instruments, and Advanced Metronome with a powerful drum machine.
GuitarToolkit is a collection of essential guitar tools, including an extremely accurate tuner, a precision metronome and a massive library of chords, scales and arpeggios - all on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
An App Store iPhone Hall of Fame App.
- Supports 6-, 7- and 12-string guitar, 4-, 5- and 6-string bass, banjo, mandolin, and ukulele.
- Massive libraries of chords, scales and arpeggios for each instrument and alternate tuning. Display notes and intervals, as well as finger positions for chords.
- Now with support for Scale Boxes at specific fret positions, ideal for scale practice.
- Supports standard and common alternate tunings; you can even create your own custom tunings. All chords, scales, and arpeggios are generated to work in the selected tuning!
- Strum chords and tap notes to hear what they sound like.
- Now with movable capo support that can be used with chords, scales and arpeggios.
- On iPad, jump between scales or arpeggios and matching chords with a single tap.
- Chord, Scale and Arpeggio Finders: Touch notes on the on-screen fretboard and GuitarToolkit can identify matching chords, scales and arpeggios.
- Highly accurate chromatic tuner using the built-in microphone (or the mic headset with earlier iPod touch devices).
- Full-screen mode on iPad and high-contrast mode on iPhone enable easy viewing.
- Precise metronome with a visible flash option, tempo tap pad, 25 sound effects and 22 time signatures. Runs in background while using other GuitarToolkit features or other apps.
GuitarToolkit+ Advanced Metronome
- The GuitarToolkit+ in-app purchase adds Advanced Metronome with a powerful drum machine.
- Your custom drum patterns can include up to 32 instrument tracks, with 75 different drum sounds in 9 categories.
- Powerful time signature control with flexible 4, 8 and 16 beat patterns and optional triplet feel.
- 9 great pre-defined drum patterns included.
GuitarToolkit+ Interactive Chord Sheets
- The GuitarToolkit+ in-app purchase adds beautiful, interactive Chord Sheets to easily capture chord progressions and song ideas.
- Dial up a chord from the library of over 2,000,000 chords and add it easily to a Chord Sheet.
- Chord Sheets are interactive! Tap (fast strum) or press (slow strum) chords to hear them play.
- Print chord sheets and email chords sheets as PDFs to friends or students.
GuitarToolkit+ Custom Instruments
- The GuitarToolkit+ in-app purchase also adds Custom Instruments which lets you customize GuitarToolkit for different instruments you own including guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin and ukulele.
- Set up a custom amp tone - choose from over 60 amp & effects configurations tailored for both acoustic and electric guitars. Powered by the AmpKit tone engine.
- Choose from a variety of string & pickup types: Acoustic - Steel String, Acoustic - Nylon String, Electric - Humbucker, Electric - Single Coil, and more.
- Select a unique instrument icon and fretboard texture (e.g., mahogany, ebony, maple).
- Define instrument tuning (e.g., standard, alternate, custom).
- Supports “lefty mode” which adjusts chords, scales and arpeggios to reflect a left-handed instrument.
- Support for portrait and landscape orientations on iPad.
- Adjustable reference pitch - the default is A=440 tuning. Ideal for pro musicians, especially classical musicians.