|Current Version||Version: 1.2.1|
|Description||The most up-to-date and best rated Caltrain app is on SALE at 40% off to celebrate a million ridership served by iCaltrain.com! Works on iPod Touch, iPad, and iPhone. v1.2 has the current schedule effective on August 31, 2009.
We noticed that some iTunes screenshots showed v1.1, and caused users to claim "wrong schedule" in their reviews.
"I love it and it is a godsend for all Caltrain commuters." - Bulsheki
"As a iPod Touch user it is great the schedule works w/o wifi." - BravoGolf
"iCaltrain and iBART are must-haves for Bay Area commuters" - bGreen
Fast and easy to look up Caltrain schedule. iCaltrain works on all versions of iPod Touch and iPhone (v2.0-3.1) without requiring Internet access.
- QuickGlance shows the next two trains' arrive times.
- OneTouch shows return trip schedule on your way home.
- Multi-touch Caltrain system map
If you're already an iCaltrain web app user (iCaltrain.com), you'll love the speed of this offline app.
Free Update v1.2: includes the August 31, 2009 schedule.
iCaltrain also includes the following:
- Remembers the last stations used
- Schedule for today, weekdays, and weekends
- Ticket price and zone information
- Auto-scroll in the full schedule view
What iCaltrain doesn't do:
- Clutter the screen with trains you've missed.
- Shuttle bus and transfers.
Caltrain is a California commuter rail line that operates between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley. Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) is a rapid transit system serving the San Francisco Bay Area.