|Current Version||Version: 2.2.2 (iOS 4.0 Tested)|
|Description||Winner, Apple Design Award 2010!
Brushes was used to create the cover of the June 1, 2009 issue of The New Yorker:
See Brushes on ABC News:
Join the Flickr group:
Brushes is a painting application designed from scratch for the iPhone and iPod touch. Featuring an advanced color picker, several realistic brushes, layers, extreme zooming, and a simple yet deep interface, it is a powerful tool for creating original artwork on your mobile device.
– High-quality brushes (with an erase mode)
– Layers (rearrange, merge, fill with a color, and adjust transparency)
– Copy and Paste layers between paintings
– Import multiple photos as layers
– Desktop-class color picker
– Extremely responsive zooming from 70% to 1600%
– Eyedropper tool
– Generous level of undo and redo
– Slideshow mode
– Built in web server (download paintings to any computer)
– Replay your paintings at high resolution with Brushes Viewer on Mac OS X (http://brushesapp.com/viewer)
Support: Please email email@example.com if you have any problems or questions.