||ACCOLADES - See why over 8 million people trust Mint.
• Lifehacker, Best Mobile Personal Finance Tool (Jan 2012)
• App Store Rewind, Best in iPad Finance (Dec 2011)
• PC Magazine Editor's Choice (Nov 2011)
• Kiplinger’s Must-Have Money Apps (Winter Issue, 2011)
• Featured in iTunes Apps Starter Kit (Oct 2011)
• TIME Magazine’s 50 Best iPhone Apps (Jan 2011)
• The New York Times — “Your Financial Situation, in the Palm of Your Hand” (Apr 2010)
THE BEST FREE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY
Mint.com allows you to track, budget and manage your money all in one place, so you can see where you’re spending and where you can save. Open an account, add your bank, credit, loan and retirement accounts and Mint will automatically pull in and categorize your transactions. It’s safe, secure and easy to keep your personal finances organized.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY WHEREVER YOU ARE
• View all of your accounts including: checking, savings, credit cards, investments, and retirement.
• Mint automatically pulls in and categorizes your transactions. No need to enter your own transactions.
• Easy-to-understand graphs show you where your money is going so you get a clear picture of your spending and your net worth. (iPad only)
• Know how much you have left to spend. Mint creates a customized budget based on your actual spending.
• Add manual transactions at the time of purchase so you can track cash spending.
• Avoid late fees and monitor cash flow — get bill reminders, alerts and advice sent right to your device.
• View your data even without a wireless connection. (iPad only)
SAFE AND SECURE
Your app is passcode protected with a unique 4-digit PIN. If you lose your device, or even temporarily misplace it, simply deactivate mobile access from your Mint.com profile page. With one click, prevent unauthorized access to Mint on your iPad or iPhone.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM ON WEB AND MOBILE
Always have access to your account from your iPad, iPhone and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices, so you have your latest information at your fingertips.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/