|Current Version||Version: 2.2.0|
|Description||Read It Later lets you save webpages to read later, even without an internet connection.
When you come across an article or a webpage you'd like to read but can't at that time, save it to your Read it Later list. You can then read it whenever you have a moment, on the couch, in your commute, on the plane, train, or practically anywhere. This allows you to eliminate the cluttering of bookmarks and inboxes with links that are merely of a one-time interest. It's like a staging area for bookmarks.
The app is a part of the Read It Later service, used by over a million users. Read It Later can integrate with every major web browser and even has a robust Firefox extension. All of your browsers and devices are tied to a single sync account which means you can save an article from work or home and read it on your phone.
- Offline Reading: View complete webpages even without an internet connection.
- Sync: Use the same list between all of your computers and devices
- Text-only View: Easy to read mode strips formatting and images
- Quick Scrollbar: Quickly move up and down long articles.
- Sorting: Sort your list by date, title, and site
- Tagging: Organize your list into groups
- Searching: Filter your list by title, site, and tags
- Saved Positions: Remembers where you left off on every article, provides 'Currently Reading' section for a quick overview of open articles. Syncs your scroll position to your computer.
Take a look at Read It Later Pro for additional features like Google Reader integration, sharing on services like Twitter and Digg and apps like Twittelator and TwitterFon, a full screen reader, rotation controls and other display options.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps