VideoPix - iOS first Video Frame Grabber with inbuilt video player is the only app that allows you to:
◆ Grab perfectly timed pictures from videos in seconds. Mine the perfect pose of your loved ones from video shot by iPhone camera (or iPad 2 camera). Get unlimited screencaps of your favorite stars or celebrities from videos stored in Videos app of your iOS device. Apart from these video sources, you can also choose to import a video from computer into the app using iTunes File Sharing.
◆ Replay video with sound in slow motion, normal rate, or fast motion; pause, navigate forward/backward single frame at a time to analyze what's happening around your favorite scenes in the video. Ideal for action replays or analyzing golf swing, billiards shot and many other sports.
◆ NEW : Watch Slow/fast motion playback on an external display connected to compatible iOS device using VGA or HDMI adaptor. On an iPad 2, you can mirror full screen video on an external display using VGA adaptor and choose playback speed anything between 1 fps to 60 fps.
So, if you are an amateur photographer who loves taking perfectly timed photographs, Or a sports fan and use the camera to take pictures of your child scoring that home run or a Golfer and want to analyze your golf swing, Or a person who loves taking awkward and funny poses of your friends, Or want to take pictures discreetly to capture that face from the crowd -- VideoPix is the app for you!
Exclusive for iPhone 4S users : Grab perfectly timed pictures in 1920x1080 resolution from HD videos shot by iPhone 4S video camera
VideoPix automatically embeds correct geo tag and Date/Time information in the pix saved to camera roll by copying them from the source video. You can open the saved pix in Photo Albums and view them by location in maps. You can also upload the pix to your Facebook account from within the app.
• Select any video in the Camera Roll/Photo Albums(any iOS device),
• Select any non-DRM video in device's Video Library (any iOS device running iOS 5.0 or later).
• Record video from within app (any iOS device with video camera),
• Import and work with upto 1080p Videos in MP4/MOV file format from your computer using iTunes File Sharing,
• Slow Motion playback (upto 1 fps speed) with adjustable rate during playback. Sound only supported above 15 fps playback rate,
• Normal speed playback at 30 fps,
• Fast Motion playback upto 2x speed with Sound,
• VGA output to external Display - connect your iOS device to an external display using Apple VGA or Digital AV adapter and watch slow or fast motion playback on the bigger screen,
• Full screen video mirroring support on iPad 2,
• Simple and Fast User Interface with built in video Player with navigation controls,
• Frame Level Navigation accuracy(move one frame forward or backward at a time to capture the right moment)
• Crop and apply filters within the app before saving frame to camera roll/photo albums. Supported filters are B&W, Sepia,
• Full fledged iPhone Photos app like internal photo library for storing frames.
• Email the pictures,
• Share pictures on Facebook from within the app(iPhone/iPod touch only),
• Save pictures with correct metadata (GPS coordinates, timestamp of chosen video),
• The converted pictures have the same resolution as original video,
• 24x7 email support available.