|File Size||1.44273318E9 MB|
Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.
Revolutionary Video Editing
• Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.
• Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline.
• Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip. Easily expand it back to single clips.
• Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.
• Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions.
Powerful Media Organization
• Import a broad range of formats including native AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more.
• Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background.
• Choose analysis options for stabilization, rolling shutter correction, and audio enhancement.
• Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.
• Smart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks.
• New 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects.
• The Cocoa foundation makes Final Cut Pro more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.
• Final Cut Pro taps the GPU on the graphics card and all the cores in your Mac for speed.
• Background processing lets you keep working without interruption.
• A ColorSync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.
Compelling, Customizable Effects
• Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them.
• Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls.
• Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline.
• Adjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points.
Integrated Audio Editing
• Let Final Cut Pro repair significant audio problems such as hum, excessive noise, and more.
• Sync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step, with instant audio waveform matching.
• Enrich your soundtrack with a library of royalty-free sound effects and audio effect plug-ins.
• Create immersive audio experiences in 5.1 surround.
Intuitive Color Grading
• Improve the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature.
• Apply the Match Color feature to match the looks of two clips shot under different conditions.
• Manipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board.
• Fine tune color for a specific color range or area of the screen using keying and masks.
One-Step, Optimized Output
• Export projects to Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.
• Add your content to a set of themed menus, then burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
• Output files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.
System Requirements: 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM, display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher, 2.4GB of disk space.
Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs.
- Simplified interface and ease of use
- Advanced media handling and organizational tools
- Internet delivery via Podcast Producer, Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube are embedded
- Blu-ray disc format output added
- App Store delivery allows faster bug fixes and feature upgrades
- Transparent media management
- Groundbreaking advancements in handling of media via metadata
- Blazing speed
- Does not open previous Final Cut Pro projects
- No third-party support for hardware monitoring or software add-ons
- Tape media can only be captured via Fire wire.
- Defaults to media capture from camera
- No support for import or export of content to other editors or other finishing systems
- No mention of 3D or high-end workflow or deliverables anywhere in the documentation
- Limited XML and no EDL support restricts usability with other non-Apple software applications
- Final Cut Studio 3, Final Cut Express and Final Cut Server all discontinued with this release