||** Featured in The Telegraph's 10 best royal wedding apps **
** 50% OFF FOR LIMITED TIME **
"This app is wonderful and, indeed, the best app for the Royal Wedding" - justanothergeeksite.com
The perfect companion for anyone visiting London for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton - a practical guide complete with maps, schedules and other useful tools. The GPS map shows hundreds of locations connected to the wedding and the royal couple. Other features include a royal photo gallery, offline map, wedding procession 3D Tour, wedding day information, Twitter news and the Royal Personality Test.
Brush up on your Wills and Kate trivia: the app includes biographies of William and Kate, the story of their courtship, the wedding day schedule, details of the service, the best places to view proceedings and a Royal Family tree. There's a gallery of royal photographs and features a bird's-eye 3D tour of the wedding procession route through the London streets. The app's Royal Wedding Twitter feed keeps you updated on wedding proceedings while you're on the go.
For royal fans the searchable map contains hundreds of points of interest that plot the history of the couple's lives and romance including where they worked, partied, got engaged - even where they buy their groceries! Tap on a map marker and you'll find detailed information about that location including a link to Wikipedia to explore further. As well as a Royal Wedding guide, the app serves as an excellent resource for a tour of Royal London.
Did you know:
- White's Gentlemen's Club in Mayfair is where Prince Charles sneaked off to on the eve of his Royal Wedding to Lady Diana Spencer in 1981, which formed his stag do.
- Prince William enjoys Viennetta mint frozen dessert, which the Spar shop in Kate's home town of Bucklebury specially stocks for him.
- Both William and Kate spent time in Chile during their gap years. William taught English with fellow teachers, sharing in common household chores.
The Royal Personality Test is a bit of fun that determines which member of the Royal Family shares your personality the most. Are you a dashing young royal who snubs centuries of tradition but is in tune with the modern world? Perhaps you're a loyal servant of the country and unlikely to raffle any royal feathers. Or do your views on life reflect the character of Prince Philip - perceived by some as a cantankerous old sod? Take the test to discover your royal twin; then you can share the results with friends on Facebook.
The Telegraph - "This guide has been well put together and features a wide range of content, including an interactive map showing locations connected to the wedding. The 'Royal Personality Test' is a must-do for those who secretly want to be in the monarchy."
CBC News - "Practical, complete with maps, schedules and other tools."
justanothergeeksite.com - "This app is wonderful and, indeed, the best app for the Royal Wedding"
* Interactive, searchable GPS map including hundreds of points of royal interest
* Offline map of the procession route
* Detailed location listings
* Royal photo gallery
* Wedding day essential information
* Royal Personality Test
* Wedding procession 3D tour
* Royal Family tree
* Royal Wedding Twitter feed
* Bookmarks for your favourite locations
* Share royal locations with your friends
* Made in England