|Current Version||Version: 1.0|
|Description||Need a cleaning schedule for your home? Try this simple app.
Designed by working parents, Clean Freak uses the "divide-and-conquer" approach to keeping the home clean. Break down your chores into bite-sized tasks, and do an item every day. Check an item you've completed off the list, and Clean Freak will show you how many days since a task was last done. Completing all items advances the rotation, and you are able to configure less frequent tasks in the "every 2/4/8 rotations" sections.
* Rotating checklist
* Shows number of days since last done
* Sections for "every 2/4/8 rotations"
* Add and delete tasks
* Move tasks between sections
1. Tap 'Edit' to add, edit, or delete tasks. Drag the 3 bars on the right to move tasks.
2. Create tasks that can be done in a single day, e.g. "Scrub bathtub".
3. Tap 'Reset' to reset all done dates to the current day.
4. Each day, launch the app and tap the next task that is not checked off. Do this task!
5. Enjoy a more manageable schedule - skip cleaning on busy days; check off 2 items on not so busy days.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps