|Current Version||Version: 2.2.1 (iOS 4.0 Tested)|
|Description||Vocalia 2.2 is the only 100% hands free speech recognition application which enables speech access to your address book, iTunes library and Safari bookmarks.
It works on 2nd generation iPod Touch and iPhone (even faster on 3GS).
And all updates are FREE for life!!
Do you have many contacts in your address book?
Do you have dozens of songs, and as many bookmarks?
Would you like to use a speech recognition tool like the one on iPhone 3GS?
You should add Vocalia to your iPhone!
How does it work?
1. Click the icon to make Vocalia's Eye appear
2. Choose the right mode: Contacts, iPod or Bookmarks.
3. Speak the name of the contact, artist or bookmark.
4. Vocalia selects the results close to what you pronounced.
5. Select the correct number by saying "home", "work"... (Contact Mode), or the song to be played by saying "All songs", or the title of a particular album or song (iPod Mode).
• Provides phonemic transcriptions for all contacts (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish)
• Shows up to 10 results
• Obeys to your voice at every step
• No network connection required
• No "Tap to speak"
• Displays visual effects responding to sound & gravity
• Define vocal shortcuts in addition to contact names (My best friend)
• Split first & last name
• Set the navigation mode
• Activate Proximity Sensing in noisy environments
• Shake the iPhone to try again
• Activate vibration so that you know when to start speaking
• Import bookmarks from your Mac or PC.
TIPS FOR BETTER RESULTS:
- check the "Spoken Language"
- activate the option "Split Names" in the settings
- read the FAQs: www.creaceed.com/vocalia/faq.html
- read the User Guide: www.creaceed.com/vocalia/userguide.html
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps