Quickly switch the mode of your Function Keys on any Mac keyboard!
You need to run a game, or start a graphic application, or work on a project that need F1-F12 as function keys, just hit option+command+TAB and the switch will happen.
With Palua, you just need one click - or one hotkey - to toggle the mode your Fx keys are.
- SMART Mode: Key mode changes with the application that has the focus. When an application has the wrong mode, hit the shortcut, and the settings is automatically stored in the pref if it wasn't defined before.
- Fast Switching: Right click the icon in the menu bar to switch the mode.
- Customizable shortcut: Use the one you like, thanks to the shortcut recorder (see About screen)
- Icons theme: Choose from four different themes for your icons displayed in the menu bar
- Notifications: Added Growl support, and the possibility to have NO notifications at all.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps