|Current Version||Version: 2.1.1|
|Description||iSignature provides a quick and simple solution to the lack of multiple email signatures.
iSignature allow you to create and use one of eight signatures with the option to use HTML and/or attach a picture to your signature. iSignature effectively turns the process of using multiple signatures into a two tap process:
• Tap iSignature to launch the application and display the eight signature choices
• Tap the desired signature to open a new Mail composition window with the selected signature pre-filled at the bottom of the message
Each signature can contain multiple lines, optionally with HTML formatting and/or a picture.
If you would like to select from multiple emails with pre-entered To, Subject, Cc, Bcc, and body fields, please check out iSignature's sister product, iQuickMail.
• 8 signatures.
• Support for special characters and HTML tags.
• Support for including a picture from the device's Photo library.
• Support for reply/forward emails
• Support for composing and sending the email from within iSignature or using the Mail application.
The eight signature entries are created/edited in the iSignature application, not in the global Settings application. To edit an entry, tap the round blue ">" icon on the right side of each signature item.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps