||iKiva is an iOS client for www.kiva.org.
Please note that iKiva is developed by Vijay Kiran (www.vijaykiran.com) for ThoughtVine (www.thoughtvine.co.in) and is not supported or endorsed by Kiva.
Kiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world. To know more about how Kiva works please goto www.kiva.org
• Browse and find loans using filters.
• View details a detailed description of the loans, location and repayment terms.
• Search for loans using different criteria like geographic region, status etc.
• Check your portfolio and loans' status.
• View top lending communities of Kiva and their details.
• Add loans to your basket and checkout using Kiva Website.
• Select your loan amount and pre-configured donation amount to Kiva before checking out.
When you checkout your basket, Kiva.org website will be opened to complete the lending action.
Kiva.org doesn't provide the remaining credit details and ability to directly lend using their API. So iKiva can't get your available credit or loan transaction details. As soon as Kiva provides API methods to retrieve that information, we'll be happy to update the app and show all the info.