|Author||Generic Company Place Holder|
|Description||Webster's Third New International Dictionary, Unabridged:
• Over 700 000 definitions.
• 143 000 etymologies describing word origins and 100 000 quotations.
• 1100 synonymy paragraphs.
• Special updated Addenda Section of new words and meanings.
• Extended Thesaurus.
• Dictionary database contains over 257 000 entries.
• No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary once and use it on you iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without any additional expenses.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
• Search History for the last 100 entries.
• You can clear your search history.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
Merriam-Webster Inc. acquired the rights to revise and publish Noah Webster’s dictionaries in 1843. Since then, Merriam-Webster has maintained an ongoing commitment to innovation, scholarship, and love of language. Each Merriam-Webster dictionary is the product of extensive research and painstaking writing and editing conducted by the largest group of full-time lexicographers in North America. Today, the company continues as the leader in language reference publishing with bestselling reference books and electronic references, popular Web sites and a range of licensed products.
Paragon Software Group is the leading developer of multi-platform software applications for smartphones and desktop computers. Since its inception in 1994, the company has strived to exceed the expectations of its global customers by translating its innovative approach, expertise and independent production capacities to all levels of its diversified product development. Our product portfolio includes over 120 Multilingual Dictionaries (for 30+ languages and all possible language pair combinations) with databases by the world’s leading publishing houses such as Merriam-Webster, Duden, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, etc.
For more information visit www.penreader.com