|Author||Generic Company Place Holder|
|Description||Based on the ongoing research of Oxford Dictionaries, this edition of the Oxford Thesaurus of English includes new and up-to-date synonyms and senses, and offers coverage of more alternative words than any other A-Z thesaurus. This British English thesaurus is easy to use, listing synonyms in order of usefulness, and giving thousands of examples of words in use to help you choose the right synonym. It is an invaluable resource to help broaden your vocabulary and provide quick answers to word puzzles and crossword clues.
The Oxford Thesaurus of English is ideal for use at home, school, and the office, and is a perfect reference tool to help with writing anything from a formal letter to a short story, as well as expanding your vocabulary and providing quick solutions to word puzzles and crossword clues.
• Includes an average of 38 alternatives for each of the 16,000 A-Z entries
• No wireless connection required
• Search for entries by name or browse the entire word list
• View history of thesaurus views
• $ 24.99 represents a 40% discount from the $40 MSRP for the Oxford Thesaurus of English hardcover version