|Current Version||Version: 3.2|
|Description||Mover is the quickest way to move stuff from iPhone A to iPhone B, with style. Put what you want to send on the Mover table, connect via Wi-Fi, and flick it offscreen where you want it to go! See the video demo at http://infinite-labs.net/mover/.
Mover Lite works with photos and contacts on Wi-Fi for quick, painless transfers; it can also receive videos, text clippings and bookmarks from users of the paid version of Mover, on Wi-Fi and on Bluetooth on compatible iPhones and iPod touches.
Unconvinced? See the video demo at http://infinite-labs.net/mover/.
★ ALL NEW VERSION! Mover 3.0 has been rewritten from the ground up to make it faster and more reliable, and now includes video transfer support!
• Move things around and send them to the iPhone where you want them to be with just a flick.
• No need for pairing: Mover can pick up other iPhones connected to the same Wi-Fi network. And if there's no Wi-Fi, Mover also supports receiving on Bluetooth transfers on newer models of iPhone and iPod touch.
• No need to worry about saving: everything is immediately saved on arrival in your iPhone's Pictures and Contacts, and never deleted by Mover, allowing you to clear crowded screens without worrying about data loss.
(Bluetooth is supported only between iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, on second generation iPod touch and on all later models. Previous models support Wi-Fi only.)
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps