||Severe Weather Alerts with Push Notifications - Now Available!
MyWeather Mobile™- iTunes Top 100 Paid Applications of 2008 NOW WITH PUSH ALERTS!
* New- Two Push Alerts "Avalanche warning" and "Shelter In Place warning"
* New - Radar Legend – View the precipitation intensity legend, color coded for rain, snow or mixed precipitation.
* Push Severe Weather Alerts – Users can now receive 50 NWS weather alerts pushed to your iPhone or iPod/iTouch (for USA only)! Please see our YouTube video at http://www.youtube.co/watch?v=qI_tBs49D98
* Alert Map – Users can see all active National Weather Service alerts for watches, warnings and advisories.
* Pins on Alert Map– Touch the red push-pin to view the NWS alert for that location.
* Auto Refresh Button – Users can now either manually refresh the data or let the app do it for them automatically every 10 minutes.
* New MyWeather Icon – MyWeather has updated our product icon!
* Fixed Radar map Auto-Center – The Radar and Satellite maps will now auto-center to your highlighted city when in the vertical position.
* Fixed “i” button – We updated the “i” button so it is easier to touch and open.
* Data Display – Numerous improvements have been made to our data display to reflect our commitment to accuracy and user feedback.
MyWeather Mobile is a feature rich weather application with severe weather push notifications, animated looping radar and satellite, NWS alert map, 36-hour temperature, precipitation and wind speed/direction graphs (USA only), 7-day forecasts, over 10,000 U.S. cities and now thousands of international cities. You can also rotate the phone horizontally to view FULL-SCREEN radar animation and 36 hour trend graphs (USA only).