|Author||Generic Company Place Holder|
|Description||NOTE: This version has been tested and approved for iOS4 and is available on the Apple App Store as thus. If you are having an issue please check www.totalcontrolapp.com, contact support directly on website, or call us if you do not receive a response for some reason. Maybe your email was not received for some reason.
1/2 Price Sale Sponsored By AVIOSYS. www.aviosys.com
Ends June 31, 2010
Total Control Multicam64 Edition allows you to stream up to Sixty-Four (64) supported ip camera, dvr channels, or video encoder streams to your Iphone or Ipod Touch over Wifi or Cellular Network. Please visit our website at www.totalcontrolapp.com for videos and information (such as compatibility list) on this and other applications we provide.
ENJOY THE SAME GREAT EXPERIENCE WE COVER ON MOST CELLULAR INTERFACES - SEE WWW.TOTALCONTROLAPP.COM FOR DETAILS.
NO COMPUTER CLIENT - DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN HARDWARE
NO SUBSCRIPTIONS OR HIDDEN FEES
AVAILABLE VIA WIFI AND CELLULAR (NO TIME LIMIT ON EITHER)
• Up to Sixty-Four (64) supported ip camera, dvr or video encoder stream support
• 1, 4, & 6 Port video encoder support (selected models) for analog cameras and dvr.
• Support for authentication
• Ability to save credentials after exiting application
• Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom (not available on all models)
• Use of swipes or flicks for Pan & Tilting of camera/encoder and pinches for Zoom
• Ability to change ip address and port as desired for internal and remote use
• Support for over 100 manufacturers and more than 500+ models
• Direct stream connection. No video going through 3rd party servers.
• No monthly or yearly subscriptions
• Support for portrait & landscape mode
• Function to easily change cameras while viewing. 'Previous Camera' and 'Next Camera' function in menu while viewing to automatically change camera.
• Function to automatically rotate through cameras based on time period. For instance set the application to rotate to the next camera every 30 seconds automatically
• Jpg snapshot capability (while watching live stream) to save to your local photo gallery. View or email from there.
• Support for MJPG and JPG codecs as supported. Jpg used for jpg refresh or snapshots when available. Mjpg is preferred method of video streaming when supported.
Q. How can I preview the app before buying?
A. Visit www.totalcontrolapp.com and look for videos under the ‘Manuals & Videos’ section for this application. We will also make a video of the application connecting to your camera so you can see how it would look for you specifically. see www.totalcontrolapp.com for details. Free demo trial versions on other cellular interfaces.
Q. How can I tell if my hardware is supported?
A. Visit www.totalcontrolapp.com and look for the compatibility list under the product or support sections. If your hardware is not on the list please let us know via the Contact Us and we will assist in adding support for it.
Q. What are the requirements for this application?
A. Iphone and/or Ipod Touch along with a supported ip camera and/or video encoder. Both pieces of hardware must have a tcp/ip connection between them in order to function. Typically this is in the form of Wifi or Cellular Network.
Q. Can I access my video stream remotely?
A. Yes. The camera supports a connection either via ip address or domain name/url. It also supports basic authentication.
Q. Is my video stream going through a 3rd party server?
A. NO. The stream is a direct connection between the application and the ip camera/video encoder. We do NOT believe in pushing your private video streams thro