1. Apple wows Mac users with its new Titanium PowerBook G4. The company settles on Titanium after the Helium PowerBook G4 kept floating away.
2. The George Foreman Grill now sports iMac-like colors. Guess that squashes those rumors about Apple's new iGrill project.
3. Several new books shed light on the Microsoft antitrust trial. We like Sue Grafton's best: S Is for Sherman Antitrust Act Violation.
4. OS X hits the shelves. There's nothing quite like that new OS smell.
5. Apple's "1984" commercial gets voted second-best Super Bowl ad ever. If you thought the epic Ridley Scott Mac ad was cool, wait until you see the upcoming commercial featuring Jeff Goldblum, a kazoo, and a tin can.