It’s been a long time since you could only buy an iPhone directly from Apple or from AT&T. Today, they are offered by all major carriers and big retailers, many of which try to entice you with special deals. Of course, you can still buy from Apple directly, either in-store or online, but the lowest prices can generally be found elsewhere.
If you haven’t yet put in your order for an iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro, this article will help you to spend as little money as possible. We provide a summary of the best deals and promotions offered by popular retailers, plus automatically updated price-comparison tables covering the wider market, all of which will help you find the very best deal on your new iPhone.
If you’re looking for other models, check out our overall Best iPhone deals roundup. And if your mind isn’t made up regarding which iPhone to buy, read our reviews and take a look at our Best iPhone chart.
Where to get the best iPhone deals
Buying direct from Apple is one of the few ways to buy an unlocked, SIM-free iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, 14 Pro or 14 Max, and it’s the go-to place to join the iPhone Upgrade Program. Apple will also let you trade in your old iPhone and get up to $720 in credit toward a new purchase. Find an unlocked or SIM-free iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max at Apple.
In the U.K. we frequently see Amazon discount iPhones–although the biggest discounts tend to be on the older models, such as the iPhone 13 or iPhone SE.
Best unlocked iPhone 14 series deals
It’s possible to find deals on handsets bought unlocked in the UK, including the newest 14-series iPhones. There aren’t any big price cuts on the Pro models just yet, but we’ve spotted the following deals on the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus:
- Amazon, iPhone 14 Pro: £1,039 (£60 off)
- Laptops Direct, iPhone 14 Plus: £889 (£60 off)
- Amazon, iPhone 14 Plus: £894 (£55 off)
- John Lewis, iPhone 14: £794 (£55 off, plus two-year warranty)
Best iPhone 14 series carrier deals
If you want to buy the latest iPhone for less than the full retail price, you’re probably going to need to get it from a carrier or mobile provider, and there will often be significant strings attached. These deals can be complicated, so be sure to read the fine print.
In the U.S., Apple partners with carriers to offer discounts on the 2022 iPhones. You get a $30 discount if you buy a phone activated on AT&T, Verizon, or T-Mobile/Sprint, however, if you shop around there are some good deals to be found.
- AT&T: Get up to $800 in bill credits when you buy a new iPhone 14 and trade in your old phone, with a qualifying unlimited plan.
- T-Mobile: Get up to $800 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 14 and trade in your old phone when you add a new line.
- Verizon: Get up to $1,000 in bill credits toward an iPhone 14 Pro with trade-in and select Unlimited plans.
Contract offers vary quite widely in price, but you’ll need to check the fine print and the perks and extras that are thrown in.
- EE (U.K.) – You can get the iPhone 14 with unlimited data for £62 a month, plus £30 upfront.
- O2 (U.K.) – iPhone 14 with unlimited data starts at a discounted £21.74 a month for the first 6 months, before reverting to £54.74 for the remaining 30 months. (The other U.K. contracts here last only 24 in total.)
- Sky Mobile (U.K.) – You can get the iPhone 14 with 75GB of data (Sky doesn’t do unlimited) for £41 a month and no upfront fee.
- Three (U.K.) – The iPhone 14 will cost you £36.21 a month, plus a £45 upfront charge. That’s just for the device. An unlimited-data 24-month contract adds a further £27 a month, although at time of writing Three is offering to fully discount that for the first 3 months.
- Virgin Mobile (U.K.) – iPhone 14 with unlimited data costs £61 a month, with zero upfront fee. (That’s for 24 months; you can pay less per month if you stretch the contract to 36 months.)
- Vodafone (U.K.) – iPhone 14 with unlimited data costs £69 a month plus £19 upfront.
Best iPhone 14 deals
iPhone 14 prices:
- 128GB: $829 / £849 / AUD$1,399
- 256GB: $929 / £959 / AUD$1,579
- 512GB: $1,129 / £1,179 / AUD$1,899
You can keep up with the best prices across a range of retailers for the iPhone 14 by using our automated table below:
Best iPhone 14 Plus deals
iPhone 14 Plus prices:
128GB: $929 / £949 / AUD$1,579
256GB: $1,029 / £1,059 / AUD$1,749
512GB: $1,229 / £1,279 / AUD$2,099
You can keep up with the best prices across a range of retailers for the iPhone 14 Plus by using our automated table below:
Best iPhone 14 Pro deals
iPhone 14 Pro prices:
- 128GB: $999 / £1,099 / AUD$1,699
- 256GB: $1,099 / £1,209 / AUD$1,869
- 512GB: $1,299 / £1,429 / AUD$2,219
- 1TB: $1,499 / £1,649 / AUD$2,569
You can keep up with the best prices across a range of retailers for the iPhone 14 Pro by using our automated table below:
Best iPhone 14 Pro Max deals
iPhone 14 Pro Max prices:
- 128GB: $1,099 / £1,199 / AUD$1,899
- 256GB: $1,199 / £1,309 / AUD$2,099
- 512GB: $1,399 / £1,529 / AUD$2,419
- 1TB: $1,599 / £1,749 / AUD$2,769
You can keep up with the best prices across a range of retailers for the iPhone 14 Pro Max by using our automated table below:
Where to get refurbished iPhone 14 deals
If you haven’t already, you may want to consider buying a refurbished iPhone 14 to save money (and the environment). Refurbished devices are thoroughly tested and repaired to work and look just like new. In the case of official Apple refurbished iPhones, you get a brand-new body and screen, box, accessories, battery, and warranty. It’s almost indistinguishable from buying a new iPhone.
See our full guide to buying refurbished or second-hand iPhones for more.
The first place to shop for a refurbished iPhone is on the Apple Refurbished Store. At time of writing, Apple does not yet offer refurbished iPhone 14 models for sale, but that could change at any time. Rest assured, the Apple Refurbished Store is where you can get the highest quality of refurbished iPhones.
You may want to shop at the following refurbished resellers instead: