As we’re rapidly running out of 2008, I thought I’d use this space to thank all of our Macworld.com readers for your time and interest in reading Macworld.com, subscribing to our RSS feeds, and posting in the Macworld.com forums.
Earlier today, Philip Michaels listed his top 10 stories of the last year. If you’re curious, here’s a list of the most popular stories on Macworld.com in the past year, in terms of pure page views.
- WWDC Keynote Live Update
- Macworld Expo Keynote Live Update
- Apple Notebook Event Live Update
- Apple “Let’s Rock” Event Live Update
- Apple Q1 Earnings Call Live Update
- Apple introduces MacBook Air
- Sending and receiving MMS on your iPhone, with a little help from your friends
- Review: MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo
- Frankenmac! What’s in a Mac Clone?
- Review: Aluminum iMacs
- First Look: Unibody MacBook and MacBook Pro
- Review: iPhone 3G
- Apple unveils new MacBook and MacBook Pro
- First Look: iPhone 2.1
- 2008 predictions: Macworld’s annual forecast of the year ahead
Thanks again for all your patronage and support in the past year. Have a happy new year and we’ll see you in 2009.