Since the iPod hit the scene more than seven years ago, the headphones, cases, and other add-ons that make up the iPod eco-system have enjoyed a growing presence at Macworld Expo.
The 2009 Expo is no exception. So associate editor Dan Moren joins me in our PodLoft on the show floor of Moscone Center to talk about the noteworthy iPod and iPhone add-ons at this year's Macworld Expo.
Download Episode #146
• AAC version (12.8 MB, 26 minutes)
• MP3 version (12.2 MB, 26 minutes)
To subscribe to the Macworld Podcast via iTunes 4.9 or later, simply click here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
You can find previous episodes of our audio podcasts at Macworld’s podcasting page.
Got any feedback on this podcast? Send an e-mail to Christopher Breen; audio comments in the form of an AAC or MP3 file are particularly welcome. You can also leave us a message at 415/520-9761 if you’d like to have your comments included in a future podcast.
We mention a lot of products during our discussion. Here's just a sampling:
- TenOne SoundClip, which we featured on the MacUser blog this week;
- Scosche’s Passport Home Dock
- the EcoVue, EcoRunner, and GameGrip cases from Marware;
- the RichardSolo Backup Battery for the iPhone and iPod and the RichardSolo 1800 for iPhone battery
- Griffin’s Navigate, PowerJolt Reserve, and PowerBlock Reserve accessories; and
- a number of laser-etched cases highlighted by the iSkin Vibe for the fourth-generation iPod nano.