January ended with a flurry of rumors about Apple products. And it wasn’t just about Apple’s reality headset, which we covered in episode 823. The rumor mill is churning out speculation about just about every product in Apple’s lineup, so we thought we’d go over some of them in this episode of the Macworld Podcast!
This is episode 826 with Jason Cross, Michael Simon, and Roman Loyola.
Listen to episode 826 on Apple Podcasts
Listen to episode 826 on Spotify
Click on the links below for more information.
- Everyone is going to want to buy an iPhone 15 Ultra this fall
- Apple has reportedly given up on another iPhone chip project
- Well-respected analyst is ‘positive’ Apple is launching a folding iPad next year
- Apple is developing a magnetic iPad-like display in major smart-home push
- The next Mac Pro might be more locked down than ever
- Your next MacBook Pro could have a touchscreen
Subscribe to the Macworld Podcast
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in the Podcasts app. The Macworld Podcast is also available on Spotify. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
To find previous episodes, visit Macworld’s podcast page or our home on MegaPhone.