1. The latest iBook color: key lime.We’re holding out for the rhubarb, coconut cream, and lemon meringue iBooks, thank you.
2. Apple goes to Paris to release the OS X beta.Launch marred when French protest lack of “Think Different” posters featuring Jerry Lewis.
3. Intel recalls faulty 1.13GHz Pentium III chip.On the bright side, anyone adversely affected gets a free set of Firestone tires.
4. Apple sues employee after information about developing products appears online.Hope Macworld’s legal department still lets us report on Apple’s new XXXXX that can XXXXXXX, making your Mac completely .
5. MP3.com faces $250 million fine for copyright violations.Company plans to raise the money by rebroadcasting baseball games without express written consent.