Continuing a trend, this installment of the Macworld Video series continues our ongoing focus on Leopard, presenting 10 quick and easy tips to help you get the most out of Apple’s new OS. No Terminal commands, no hacking of system files — just 10 little tricks that can help you get more out of 10.5.
With 10 tips packed into one video, you’ll want to keep your fingers on the pause button, as I had to move pretty quickly to keep the length of this video reasonable!
Macworld Video #24
Resolution: 640 x 480 (Apple TV, iPhone & iPod compatible)
Size: 59.5 MB
Length: 8 minutes, 44 seconds
For the record, the tips in this video are:
- Drag and drop file uploads in Safari
- iCal’s draggable floating info window
- Drag and drop into the application switcher
- Set Dock printers to auto-quit
- Shift-drag to move windows in Spaces
- Quick defining of keyboard shortcuts
- Spring-loaded server mounting in Finder
- Path Bar in Finder
- Front Matter in the Dictionary
- Zooming into PDFs and images in Quick Look
And to everyone in our U.S. audience, Happy Thanksgiving!
To subscribe to the Macworld Video Podcast using iTunes 5 or later,
Or just point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader to: