The onslaught of new camera and camcorder announcements at the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show includes a model that has a high-speed burst shooting mode, a wireless camera that uploads directly to the Web, a digital camera with a built-in printer, a waterproof camcorder, and tiny video cameras.
Our sister publication, PC World, got the scoop on the hottest new cameras at CES 2009.
Download Macworld Video #90
- Format: MPEG-4/H.264
- Resolution: 320 x 240 (iPhone & iPod compatible)
- Size: 21MB
- Length: 5 minutes, 15 seconds
You can also watch the video on the Web by clicking on the Play button in the video box below.
For more information about the products mentioned in the video, check out the following PC World articles:
- Casio’s New, Thinner Cameras Offer High-speed Shooting
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-G3: The iPod of Cameras?
- Sony Enters the Pocket-Camcorder Ring
- Polaroid Launches Digital Instant Camera
- Panasonic Joins the Pocket-Camcorder Party
PC World says that camcorder flooded the CES halls. PC World also has a slideshow of cameras from CES.
You can also visit the following product pages:
- Casio Exilim EX-FC100 and EX-FS10 (press release)
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-G3
- Sony Webbie HD MHS-CM1
- Sony Webbie HD MHS-PM1
- Polaroid PoGo
- Panasonic SDR-SW21 and SDR-S15 (press release)
To subscribe to the Macworld Video Podcast using iTunes 5 or later, click here.
You can also see a complete archive of all our videos on Macworld’s YouTube channel. Subscribe to that channels and you will be notified whenever we post a new video.
Or just point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader to: