“Unwilling to buy anything from Apple ever since Steve Jobs killed my parents.”
The whole list is worth reading for the guffaw-inducing content. I’m inspired enough by Billy’s list that I’ve added a few uncommon iPad complaints of my own:
• It’s really just a small 27-inch iMac.
• No front-facing food processor.
• Too much multi-tasking.
• No support for Internet Explorer 8.
• Remains too cool after hours of intense usage.
• Lousy at curing or preventing acne.
Got an uncommon complaint of your own? Let ’er rip below.
Note: When you purchase something after clicking links in our articles, we may earn a small commission. Read ouraffiliate link policyfor more details.