In this week’s podcast Serenity Cadwell and Chris Breen return to discuss the news of the week. That news includes Tim Cook laying the smack down on oil-industry-funded climate change deniers, Apple TV as hobby no more, CarPlay, and something-something-something-grumble-grumble-grumble-Snow-Leopard-no-longer-supported-harumph.
Listen to episode 397
- Why wouldn’t you want to keep an eye on Serenity’s Boston Derby Dames.
- Our friend and colleague Dan Moren has a few things to say about Apple’s next Apple TV.
- And if you’d like to learn something more about CarPlay, go right to the source.
Thanks to our Sponsors:
- Igloo. An intranet you’ll actually like (and use). Free for up to 10 users.
- Warby Parker. Creators of boutique-quality, classically crafted eyewear at a revolutionary price point. Choose your five free Home Try On Frames and get free 3-day shipping.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: