In this week’s look at the doings surrounding Apple and its environs we address a number of burning issues of the day, starting with the allegedly smoldering tempers of some Apple executives. Specifically, we pay one-of-many-visits-to-come to the most recent Apple/Samsung legal wrangle, discuss Amazon’s Fire TV and what it means for Apple TV, bow down before Monument Valley, talk a bit about the latest iWork updates (and Pages’s ebook improvements), admire AnyFont’s sneaky way of installing fonts on iOS via profiles, and speak about troubleshooting iOS battery drain issues.
Listen to episode 402
- Phil Schiller has words with Apple’s ad agency
- Amazon's Fire TV skates to where the Apple TV puck is
- Seriously, just buy Monument Valley already
- Making ebooks in Pages 5.2
- Installing Custom Fonts On iOS
- The Ultimate Guide to Solving iOS Battery Drain
New Relic: Analytics that helps everyone’s software work better. Start your 30-day free trial today to gain greater insight into your app’s data.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: