As a gift to our Macworld subscribers, we’ve created the Macworld Power Guides, a set of five short ebooks on digital photography, Mac software, OS X troubleshooting, iOS 5, and iCloud. They’re now available for Insiders to download for free.
- Troubleshooting Tips shows you how to triage basic Mac OS X problems with ease and find out when to go to the pros
- In Mac Gems, we’ve selected more than 20 of our favorite inexpensive Mac apps and highlighted them in this guide.
- Master iCloud explores the company’s new online sync service and troubleshoot basic problems.
- All About iOS 5 shows you how to upgrade your device to iOS 5 and learn about all the new features present in the update.
- And Digital Photo Basics talks about how to pick the right digital camera, learn basic photo tips, and master your iPhone’s photography capabilities.
All five titles are available now in one convenient zip file that includes ePub, for iBooks and other compatible readers; MOBI, for the Amazon Kindle and Kindle app; and PDF, for any PDF-compatible program (as well as instructions of how to get them on your different devices).
Thanks again for being a Macworld Insider, and as always, please don’t share these free books with others—this is a special gift for our loyal subscribers. If you enjoyed these books, be sure to check out our other Superguides, available
on the iBookstore,
Nook Store, or
via our website. Insiders can also get $3 off bundles, PDFs, or CD versions of our books
on our Web store with the coupon code