Macworld/iWorld 2014 conference and expo is coming soon; the show runs from March 27 to 29, 2014. That means it’s time for the Macworld Best of Show Awards, which recognize the best products that are making their debut at the trade show.
Macworld is now accepting product submissions for the Best of Show Awards. If you are a company exhibiting at Macworld/iWorld 2014, you can have your product considered for the awards. In order for a product to be eligible:
- You must be exhibiting on the show floor;
- Products don’t need to be finalized and shipping by the beginning of Macworld/iWorld 2014 to be considered, but they must be shown publicly on the show floor;
- Macworld editors will sign confidentiality agreements to cover products that won’t be announced until the show begins;
- Products unchanged from a previous showing at Macworld Expo are ineligible;
- Fill out the entry form below.
Macworld editors will comb through products submitted for the Best of Show awards and will pick a list of winners. The winners will be notified by the second day of the expo.
To submit your product, fill out this form before 11:59 p.m. PT on March 14, 2014. (We reserve the right to evaluate products submitted later as we see fit.) If you have any questions, send an email to