Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and Replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s from the print magazine, along with interactive features, videos, slideshows, and podcasts—all customized for consumption on your iPad. The Replica Edition is just like a digital copy of the print magazine, but designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen, complete with links and search capabilities.
In the August issue
In the newest Digital Edition, we cover what we know so far about Apple’s major new operating systems—OS X Yosemite and iOS 8—which are both due out this fall. The takeaway: Apple’s desktop and mobile operating systems will be integrated with each other like never before.
Also in this month’s issue:
• How we use the Web today: As the Web marks its 25th year, we ask Mac pros to share the strategies and tools they use to stay on top of the modern Web.
• 2014 MacBook Airs reviewed: Apple’s thin-and-light laptop gets a bit faster, a bit slower, and a bit more affordable.
• Travel routers: We review six travel routers that allow you to bypass pricey hotel Wi-Fi and set up your own secure network almost anywhere.
• Maximizing small-screen productivity: Get tips on how to work as efficiently as possible on a laptop’s cramped screen.
• Mac developers at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference share their reactions.
• Macworld Lab’s James Galbraith takes the new MacBook Air for a spin.
• We spotlight three Wi-Fi travel routers.
• A tutorial shows you how to quickly apply Finder tags via keyboard shortcuts.
How to subscribe
Current subscribers should have already received their print issue at home; the latest issue is also out on print newsstands everywhere. As for our digital subscribers, all our digital versions are now live.
Not a subscriber?
Currently you can subscribe to Macworld in print and receive FREE access to the Macworld Enhanced iPad Edition for just $21.97 (for a limited time).
Interested in digital only?
We created our Enhanced iPad Edition to bring subscribers a new experience with exciting new features designed especially for this device platform. Learn more about the Enhanced iPad Edition.
Our Replica Edition is also available in a variety of other digital formats on Zinio, Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.