Last week we said goodbye to Serenity and this week we welcome Susie Ochs, Macworld’s new executive editor. On our inaugural episode we discuss exactly how unwise it is to use Google Glass while driving, the bunkum behind the bendable iPhone, the private nature of the iPhone 6 models (and how it makes law enforcement unhappy), and Apple and the Smugglers Index.
- Driving with Google Glass not a good idea
- Don’t bend it that way: Apple says only nine customers complained of bent iPhones
- Apple puts iPhones through the wringer to prove #Bendgate is overblown
- FBI and Police Departments Endorse Apple’s Full Device Encryption (Daring Fireball)
- China cracks down on iPhone 6 smuggling
The Great Courses: For those who love learning. Get 80 percent off on Joel Sartore’s Fundamentals of Photography with our special offer.
Varidesk: The height-adjustable standing desk that allows you to sit and stand throughout the workday. Models being at just $275.
Igloo: An Intranet you’ll actually like.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking
here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
You can find previous episodes of our audio podcasts at Macworld’s podcast page. And you can always send us feedback about anything you hear on the show.