This week is all about cameras thanks to the appearance of photographer, teacher, writer, and all-around-great-guy, Ben Long. We discuss the current state of digital photography—from DSLRs to mirrorless cameras to point-and-shoots—photo editing options and gifts for the photographer in your life.
- Fujifilm X-T1 mirrorless camera
- Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera RX100 III
- WhiBal white balance reference
- olloclip lenses for iPhone
- Foundations of Photography: Exposure, Lenses, Composition (Three of Ben’s courses at Lynda.com)
Boom 2 by Global Digital: Download a free trial and when you’re ready to buy, get 20 percent off with the coupon code macworld.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking
here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
You can find previous episodes of our audio podcasts at Macworld’s podcast page. And you can always send us feedback about anything you hear on the show.