Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, videos, and slideshows—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the February issue
This month, we show you four easy ways to secure your Mac and keep your data safe.
Also in this month’s issue:
• How to choose the best video calling method: Much can be said over the phone or on email, but sometimes face-to-face interaction is best.
• Without your Recovery Key, your Apple ID could be lost forever: Do you know where your Apple ID Recovery Key is? Keeping track of it could save your digital life.
• The cord-cutters guide to free (and legal) TV streaming: You don’t need to pay to watch great TV. We’ll show you how.
• Apple’s Family Sharing is convenient, but it comes with its own risks .
• The paranoid person’s guide to a complete Mac backup.
• How to use benchmarks to cut through marketing hype.
How to subscribe
Sign up for The iPad Enhanced Edition to discover a new reading experience with exciting features designed especially for this platform. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our PDF Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.