We recorded this the day after Apple’s big event, so obviously, there is a lot to cover! Glenn and Susie chat about whether the watch’s materials really matter, and why of course there’s no trade-in program…unless you count eBay. But the new MacBook really did steal the show, so we geek out about that too, from the trackpad’s taptic feedback to the smaller keyboard’s bigger keys. (Yes, really. Bigger keys.) And what’s up with that port? Glenn is glad you asked.
- Thunderbolted: USB-C is out new connection overlord. Get used to it. by Glenn Fleishman
- 12-inch MacBook hands-on: Great keyboard and trackpad, but only one port by Susie Ochs
- Hands on: Why trying an Apple Watch made me want to buy one by Susie Ochs
- Which Watch? How to pick the Apple Watch that’s right for you by Leah Yamshon
- Live blog of the March 9 event by Susie Ochs with help from the rest of the staff
- Glenn is taking over Mac 911, so please send questions to email@example.com to Glenn on Twitter
No sponsors this week, so enjoy a commercial-free episode! (If you’d like to sponsor the Macworld Podcast, get in touch with Midroll.)
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking
here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
You can find previous episodes of our audio podcasts at Macworld’s podcast page. And you can always send us feedback about anything you hear on the show.