Hopefully, you aren’t sick of hearing about the Apple Watch just yet, because it’s still top of mind for your faithful podcast crew. Susie’s review went live this week, so she, Glenn, and Caitlin discuss the difficulty in giving a score to something so first-generation, especially since more killer uses for the Apple Watch will emerge over time—and vary widely from user to user. There’s plenty we like about the Apple Watch right now, and a few things that drive us all batty. And of course we’re all looking forward to the third-party watch bands, now that Apple has released guidelines for the companies who want to make them.
- Apple Watch review: Beautiful form, frustrating function by Susie Ochs
- Apple Watch as fitness tracker: Putting Activity and Workout through their paces by Caitlin McGarry
- 10 killer tips to get your Apple Watch set up just right by Caitlin McGarry and Susie Ochs
- What can your Apple Watch do without your iPhone? by Dan Moren
- Get ready to personalize your Apple Watch with Apple-approved bands by Caitlin McGarry
Special thanks to this week’s sponsors. For a limited time, get up to 80 percent off a selection of digital lessons by The Great Courses. Visit thegreatcourses.com/macworld today.
Dashlane is a password manager that’s already helped more than 2 million people—it can keep all your passwords secure, create new ones, and save you tons of time. Plus, it’s free at dashlane.com/macworld.
And for an intranet you’ll actually like, check out Igloo. It’s a cloud platform that can help you do your best work: share files, calendars, manage projects, and more. To try it for free, visit igloosoftware.com/macworld.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking
here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
To find previous episodes of our audio podcasts, visit Macworld’s podcast page. And you can always send us feedback about anything you hear on the show.