Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, and videos—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF replica Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the October issue
We get our hands on the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. New 3D Touch and Live Photos features are impressive. Learn how iOS 9 will change the way we mobile surf. Plus: We dig through the Macworld vault and find a hidden collection of vintage Macs.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: 20 timesaving tips for Office 2016 for Mac.
• iOS Central: What you need to know about content blockers in iOS 9 Safari.
• Working Mac: Remove the cruft of years with a clean install of OS X.
• Create: How to be sure Photos for Mac stores full-resolution images.
Video and Audio highlights:
• Watch our hands on with Apple’s new products and see the weirdest iOS keyboards in action.
• Listen to our podcasts about iOS 9’s support of content blocking extensions and Apple’s most recent product announcements.
How to subscribe
Sign up for The iPad Enhanced Edition to discover a new reading experience with exciting features designed especially for this platform. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our PDF replica Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF replica Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.