Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
In the March issue
Tested: The truth behind the MacBook Pro’s ‘terrible’ battery life. Also, choose the best Wi-Fi replacement for your Apple AirPort router.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Mac User: Hands on with Setapp
• iOS Central: AirPods wish list
• Working Mac: Browse privately on a Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Play List: No internet connection? Be prepared for iTunes to drive you crazy
• Mac 911: Beware the bulgy battery
We’re now on a new platform that adds the ability to read in landscape, adjust type size, pinch and zoom and do a full library search. Your issue library access will be intact but it need to be downloaded again and will display in the new format.
Check out our responsive view. While in the issue, swipe to an article page like MacUser, tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our Digital Edition. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our digital edition can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Texture (formerly known as Next Issue), Google Play, Kindle and Nook.