Apple has four OSes and we should hear about them all at the Worldwide Developers Conference starting next week. Roman and Glenn preview their fervent wishes, especially about the underdeveloped Apple TV and tvOS. They also talk about the Galaxy S8 camera compared to the iPhone 7s, Google Photos versus iCloud Photo Library, and how Thunderbolt 3 won the interface war.
- Galaxy S8 camera outpaces iPhone 7 Plus
- Comparing Google Photos with iCloud Photo Library plus Photos
- How Thunderbolt 3 won
- End of Apple repairs for 2011 MacBook Air/Pro models—except California and Turkey!
- Macworld’s tvOS wishlist and iOS 11 wishlist
- Joe Rosensteel’s tvOS lament
- Glenn’s macOS 10.13 wishlist, including reader and staff wants
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—
right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
To find previous episodes, visit Macworld’s podcast page or our home on Soundcloud.