Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld magazine.
In the July issue
This month we dive deep into all of the news from Apple’s Worldwide Developer’s Conference. Find out about all of the new features in iOS 11 and take a first look at the next OS for your Mac: macOS High Sierra.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Apple Park, the last great product by Steve Jobs
• MacUser Reviews: Reolink Keen: Battery powered camera offers wireless security for cheap
• iOS Central: Siri vs. Google Assistant
• iOS Central Reviews: K’ablekey: A versatile iPhone flash drive that doubles as a lightning cable
• Working Mac: How to avoid the WannaCrypt virus
• Playlist: iMazing 2.2: Use your Mac to manage your iPhone and iPad
• Mac 911: Photos for iOS and macOS: the limits of liked photos
Check out the responsive view on our new platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.