Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld magazine.
In the August issue
This month we look back at 10 years with one of the most groundbreaking products in history: the iPhone. We also have reviews of all of Apple’s new hardware, including the iPad Pro, the new MacBook and the new MacBook Pro. Also inside is our first hands-on look at Apple’s new HomePod.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Hackintosh, should you build one?
• MacUser Reviews: iMac Kaby Lake (2017), Macbook and Mackbook Pro 2017
• iOS Central: Become an expert at Safari for iOS
• iOS Central Reviews: 10.5 inch iPad Pro
• Working Mac: How to use HTTPS to improve web security
• Playlist: HomePod first impressions
• Mac 911: How to use two-factor authentication for your Apple account
Check out the responsive view on our new platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to
macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our
digital magazine. Existing subscribers can
log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as