Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld magazine.
In the October issue
The latest issue features our Ultimate Guide to Apple Pay: Everything you need to know, including how to use it on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac, and what stores and apps accept it. Also inside you’ll find our head-to-head, iPhone 7 Plus vs. Note 8: Find out which phone’s portrait mode performed better. We also have the highlights from Tim Cook’s 3rd quarter financial call with analysts.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: How to move from CrashPlan for Home
• MacUser Reviews: The latest USB-C laptop chargers
• iOS Central: Why the iPad’s popularity is on the rise
• iOS Central Reviews: Causality for iOS
• Working Mac: Paragon NFTS for Mac 15 reviewed
• Create: Corel Painter 2018 reviewed
• Mac 911: Blacked out iMac screens, network connections, and more
Check out the responsive view on our new platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.