Six months after it was announced, Amazon Prime Video is finally on the Apple TV. There are also new features in tvOS 11.2, and iOS 11.2 was released with a bug fix and Apple Pay Cash. We also feature your comments and questions for Leah Yamshon, Michael Simon, Jason Cross, Roman Loyola, and Dan Masaoka in the Macworld Podcast, episode 585.
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff discussed on the show.
- Amazon Prime Video finally arrives on Apple TV: Here’s everything you can watch
- tvOS 11.2 is now available, adding a Sports section, HDR and frame rate options
- iOS 11.2 released: Adds Apple Pay Cash, faster wireless charging, and interface tweaks
- Apple Pay Cash guide: What it is, how it works, and what it costs
- Which Mac should you buy?
- Leah Yamshon on Twitter
- Leah Yamson on Instagram
Watch us live
The Macworld Podcast broadcasts live on the internet on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. Pacific. You can watch on the Macworld Facebook page or on Twitter via Periscope.
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—
right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
To find previous episodes, visit Macworld’s podcast page or our home on Soundcloud.