Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the May issue
Are you curious about buying a new $329 iPad? This month we give you five compelling reasons to pick one up. We also review a formidable competitor to the Apple Watch: the Fitbit Versa. Get all of the details from Apple’s Education Event and find out why Apple will soon be a force in the classroom.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: You can now buy the coolest parts of the iMac Pro. Plus, how to download your Facebook data, or delete your account altogether.
• iOS Central: The Tap: an iPad keyboard without the actual keyboard
• iOS Central Reviews: Xiaomi 10,000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro
• Working Mac: We rate and review all of the top VPN services
• Playlist: 5 things we’d like to see in a pair of over-ear noise-canceling headphones from Apple
• Mac 911: What to do when a Time Machine verification fails, what happened to the ‘All My Files’ feature in macOS High Sierra?
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.